Say hello to RockTape Canine.
The world’s best kinesiology tape is now for dogs.
RockTape Canine is a kinesiology tape designed for the unique needs of dogs. Our unique tape can be used as either a sole or adjunctive treatment in canine therapy, helping to reduce and control pain, manage swelling and edema, increase joint range of motion and improve muscle function.
RockTape Canine also helps maintain a level of functionality and comfort for the dog throughout injury rehabilitation.
Keep your canine patients feeling their best through injuries with RockTape Canine Kinesiology Tape.
Available exclusively through Patterson Veterinary.
Your complete Canine
performance and rehabilitation solution.
RockTape Canine can be used for
- Muscle Strain or Tear
- Muscle Stiffness
- Post Acupuncture / Body Work
- Prolonging the Effects of Myofacial Release
- Tendonitis, Tendonopathy or Desmitis
- Rehabilitation, Management and/or Prevention of Movement Dysfunctions
RockTape Canine Tape features
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive that won’t fall off during rehabilitation
- 180% stretch, to promote full range of motion
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily snap back to neutral
- Water resistant
- Wearable for up to 5 days
FMT Canine™ from RockTape
Learn the most advanced kinesiology taping techniques for dogs.
Earn CEU’s by learning how to tape from leaders in the canine industry. Join top Canine Kinesiology instructors for our Canine Movement Taping course.
Our comprehensive FMT Canine course details the benefits and techniques for pain, inflammation and movement correction of RockTape when used on dogs. It is delivered in two sections. The first section is a 2-hour online course that is a pre-requisite to the hands-on course.
The second section is delivered in an 8 hour hands-on environment with live animals where you will learn general assessment techniques and RocKTape application.
Our FMT Canine course is perfect for veterinarians, vet techs, dog trainers, canine professionals, canine manual therapists. Supplies and canine study guides will be provided to all attendees.
Courses coming soon!