THE USE OF A BRIGHTLY COLORED TAPE BY ATHLETES AND WEEKEND warriors is on the rise. Whether in the CrossFit box, on the tennis court, or as a desk jockey, kinesiology tape (kinesiotape) has been rapidly gaining popularity with athletes, patients, and physical therapists (PTs). Some PTs also use the tape as an outreach tool and advertisement for the services their clinic offers. Many athletes have felt kinesiotape’s effects on reducing pain and enhancing performance. Every day in my clinic, I see patients feeling relief when I tape them. In addition, when I am out in the community offering patient education, patients seek out my clinic to be taped, which often leads to other service offerings.
Latest from the Blog
- 🎁 Best Gift Ideas for Your Fit Fam 🎁 December 7, 2016
- 🚴 Nine Gift Ideas for Your Favorite Cyclist 🚴 November 29, 2016
- 9 Gift Ideas for Your Favorite CrossFitter November 23, 2016
- Dear RockTape, Thanks for Keeping Me Together November 21, 2016
- Using kinesiology tape to soothe pregnancy pain November 17, 2016
#Rock2Rio #RockBlades #RockDocs2Rio #RockTapeH2O #RockToRio 5fingers back pain canada chiro chiropractic chiropractor clinical test crossfit cycling daniel holloway dc diving fitness H2O health kinesio kinesiology tape kinesio tape Kona kttape Medical mobility movement manifesto obstacle course racing Olympics paralympics physical therapy PT recovery Rio rockballs rockdoc rocknroller rocktape RockTape H2O sports medicine swim triathlon waterproof weightlifting