Few people can have failed to notice the rising use of this sometimes brightly coloured tape in recent years. Whether on Gareth Bale’s legs, Serena Williams’ back or Andy Murray’s knee, it’s been rapidly gaining popularity with athletes and therapists alike. While some people remain doubtful that it is nothing more than a passing fad, others, myself included, have seen and felt its powerful effects to reduce pain and enhance performance. Every day in clinic I see patients delighted and amazed when I tape them. Every time I teach a taping course I see skeptics become converts by wearing and feeling the tape work on them.
Latest from the Blog
- 🎁 Best Gift Ideas for Your Fit Fam 🎁 December 7, 2016
- 🚴 Nine Gift Ideas for Your Favorite Cyclist 🚴 November 29, 2016
- 9 Gift Ideas for Your Favorite CrossFitter November 23, 2016
- Dear RockTape, Thanks for Keeping Me Together November 21, 2016
- Using kinesiology tape to soothe pregnancy pain November 17, 2016
#Rock2Rio #RockBlades #RockDocs2Rio #RockTapeH2O #RockToRio 5fingers back pain canada chiro chiropractic chiropractor clinical test crossfit cycling daniel holloway dc diving fitness H2O health kinesio kinesiology tape kinesio tape Kona kttape Medical mobility movement manifesto obstacle course racing Olympics paralympics physical therapy PT recovery Rio rockballs rockdoc rocknroller rocktape RockTape H2O sports medicine swim triathlon waterproof weightlifting