Few people have failed to notice the rise of the brightly colored tape being used by athletes and weekend warriors. Whether in the CrossFit box, on the tennis court, or as a desk jockey, kinesiology tape (k-tape) has been rapidly gaining popularity with athletes, patients and therapists alike. Now more than ever patients ask for taping when they come in the clinic. I have been using K-tape for over 10 years and my patients love it. If you are not using K-tape with your patients maybe this article will help convince you that you should.
Latest from the Blog
- 🎁 Best Gift Ideas for Your Fit Fam 🎁 December 7, 2016
- 🚴 Nine Gift Ideas for Your Favorite Cyclist 🚴 November 29, 2016
- 9 Gift Ideas for Your Favorite CrossFitter November 23, 2016
- Dear RockTape, Thanks for Keeping Me Together November 21, 2016
- Using kinesiology tape to soothe pregnancy pain November 17, 2016
#Rock2Rio #RockBlades #RockDocs2Rio #RockTapeH2O #RockToRio 5fingers back pain canada chiro chiropractic chiropractor clinical test crossfit cycling daniel holloway dc diving fitness H2O health kinesio kinesiology tape kinesio tape Kona kttape Medical mobility movement manifesto obstacle course racing Olympics paralympics physical therapy PT recovery Rio rockballs rockdoc rocknroller rocktape RockTape H2O sports medicine swim triathlon waterproof weightlifting