I primarily work with high intensity athletes (ie. Crossfitters) and endurance athletes (ie. distance runners and triathletes) and most, if not all, suffer from some sort of chronic ailment. When people push themselves to maximum effort on a regular basis the body will break down. The breakdown leads to injury and pain. The athletes attempt to self-treat the injury and pain so they can continue training. It is not surprising that many of these athletes take either prescribed or over-the- counter medication on a regular basis to control pain and inflammation. Athletes are surprised when I tell them that these medications used over long periods can have detrimental effects to their health and do not come without risk.
Latest from the Blog
- 🎁 Best Gift Ideas for Your Fit Fam 🎁 December 7, 2016
- 🚴 Nine Gift Ideas for Your Favorite Cyclist 🚴 November 29, 2016
- 9 Gift Ideas for Your Favorite CrossFitter November 23, 2016
- Dear RockTape, Thanks for Keeping Me Together November 21, 2016
- Using kinesiology tape to soothe pregnancy pain November 17, 2016
#Rock2Rio #RockBlades #RockDocs2Rio #RockTapeH2O #RockToRio 5fingers back pain canada chiro chiropractic chiropractor clinical test crossfit cycling daniel holloway dc diving fitness H2O health kinesio kinesiology tape kinesio tape Kona kttape Medical mobility movement manifesto obstacle course racing Olympics paralympics physical therapy PT recovery Rio rockballs rockdoc rocknroller rocktape RockTape H2O sports medicine swim triathlon waterproof weightlifting